Today Chevrolet announced that they will offer a special edition Corvette to help launch the seventh generation of America’s Sport Car; the 2014 Corvette Stingray Premiere Edition!
Production of the 2014 Corvette Stingray Coupe Premiere Edition will be limited to 500, all top-of-the-line 3LT models with:
· Laguna Blue Tintcoat exterior, and Brownstone suede interior
· Suede-wrapped interior trim and carbon-fiber interior packages
· Visible carbon fiberroof, variable tuned performance exhaust system, and Z51 Performance Package with Magnetic Selective Ride Control
· Unique accessories, including “stinger” hood stripe, “Stingray”-logo interior sill plates and wheel caps, and custom Corvette-branded luggage from Thule.
· Additionally, Premier Edition models will have a unique vehicle identification number, starting with 300001, as well as an exclusive dash plaque commemorating the limited-edition model.
Pricing and availability have not yet been announced for this special edition but we will keep you updated as soon as the information is available!